Request Your Free Report Now:
"Strategic science - An improved quality standard for intellectual endeavour and selection of the best ideas to apply in improving life experience"
This paper proposes that the standard of peer review needs to be replaced by the standard of strategic science.
- Presents the intrinsic limitations of peer review, and the intrinsic advantages of strategic science.
- Includes various examples that explore on how strategic science would be applied.
- Suggests how the standard of strategic science be applied in journals and in intellectual institutions.
- Delves into how global intellectual institutions have an intrinsic responsibility, referred to as the humanist strategic purpose, to ensure the quality of the ideas offered to humanity.
- Considers the reduction in global paper output, but the increase in the quality that would result from applying the new standard.
Offered Free by: Graham Little
See All Resources from: Graham Little
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.